NSF Registered H1 Food Grade products.
As with all industries, the machinery varies greatly in design and purpose – the bagger on a commercial ice machine, the capper on a bottle filler, the conveyor on a sandwich assembly line, the mixer in an industrial kettle – but contamination presents a special concern.
We know enforced government, and voluntary industrial, regulations are important to both food processors and their customers. We know different areas of production bring consumables closer and closer in contact machinery, and how vitally important it is to know, without a doubt, the non-food chemicals used to keep that machinery running smoothly are safe and reliable.
To meet these needs, Jet-Lube provides a range of high-quality, food-safe products in varying grades, from incidental to direct contact.
As a manufacturer of government-certified products, Jet-Lube identifies with the demands of food and beverage processors face. Maintaining a quality product, while preventing contamination and meeting controlled guidelines and regulations means using materials guaranteed to meet set specifications.
Our NSF H1 registered products:
- Jet-Lube CC LUBE™ Semi-Synthetic Food Machinery Grease NSF H1/FDA-21CFR 178.3570, more information on page 13 of our catalog;
- Jet-Lube FMG™ Food Machinery Aluminum-Complex Grease NSF H1/FDA-21CFR 178.3570, more information on page 12 of our catalog;
- Jet-Lube FOOD GRADE SILICONE NSF H1/FDA-21CFR 178.2570, more information on page 29 of our catalog;
- Jet-Lube MP SILICONE GREASE™ NLGI Grade 2 Nonconductive NSF H1, more information on page 16 of our catalog;
- Jet-Lube MAGIC WRENCH® Synthetic Super Penetrant NSF H1/FDA-21CFR 178.3570, more information on page 29 of our catalog;
- Jet-Lube OVEN CHAIN LUBRICANT™ Inorganic Synthetic NSF H1/FDA-21CFR 178.3570, more information on page 30 of our catalog;
- Jet-Lube SILICONE COMPOUND DM™ Silicone Dielectric Grease NSF H1 (21 CFR 178.3570), more information on page 15 of our catalog;
- Jet-Lube WHITE KNIGHT™ Food-Grade Anti-Seize (MIL-PRF-907E) NSF H1/FDA-21CFR 178.3570, more information on page 6 of our catalog.
Feel free to look into our catalog:
→ Click here to download our catalog.
Click here for all registered Jet-Lube products on the NSF homepage.